The accurate measurement of body temperature is crucial to ensure safe and effective care. Temperature monitoring devices provide precise measurement, recording and assessment of thermal balance in case of medical conditions which may impair thermoregulation thereby leaving patients susceptible to hyperthermia or hypothermia. Abnormally high or low temperatures may provide clues to the onset of infection, inflammation, and antigenic responses, as well as can be indicative of treatment efficacy. Electronic thermometers are most common temperature monitoring devices owing to their ease of use and low prices. Devices such as temperature probes can be used to monitor the temperature by placing them in various body parts such as mouth, rectum and armpit. Temperature strips display temperature by providing color change of that strip.
The global temperature monitoring devices market is categorized on the following basis:
- Digital thermometers
- Infra-red aural (ear) thermometers
- Electronic temperature monitors
- Temperature strips
- Mercury Free
Currently, North America dominates the global temperature monitoring devices market and is driven by the increase in demand for sophisticated thermometers, rising healthcare awareness and aging population. Asia-Pacific region is expected to show rapid growth in this market due to increased acceptance of digital medical equipment and rising personal health concerns.
Some of the major factors driving the global temperature monitoring devices market include technological advancements and innovations in medical self care market, higher demand for disposable thermometers. This market is also characterized by the intense competition amongst the temperature monitoring device manufacturers to provide more cost effective, accurate and easy to handle devices.
Some of the key players contributing to the global temperature monitoring devices market include A & D Medical Company, Actherm, Inc., Covidien Ltd., Kaz Incorporated, Exergen Corporation, Geratherm Medical AG, Hicks Thermometers (India) Ltd., Omron Healthcare, Inc., Microlife Corporation, Radiant Innovation, Inc., Terumo Corporation and Welch Allyn, Inc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.