Switches and multiplexers are essential parts of networking and switching systems which controls the flow of signal and information in that system. Growing consumption of digital information leads the development of switches and multiplexers with higher data capability. Devices with speed from 10 Gbps to 100 Gbps port capacity are available in the market. The network switch is an integral part of most modern local area networks.
Data centers are one of the major demand generating user segments for switches and multiplexer market. The demand is focused primarily on 10GbE device. Moreover, there is growing demand for 40GbE owing to rising need of high speed data transmission networks and devices. Switches and multiplexers have opportunity in telecom and broadband services sectors. Some of the key drivers for the market include interest of large cloud service providers, growing need of 10 and 40GbE switches and growing use of VoIP. Major cloud service providers include Cisco, Dell, HP and Huawei.
The market can be segmented by configuration, end use and geography. Configuration include managed and unmanaged switch. Managed switch can further be subdivided as smart switch and enterprise managed switches. End users include enterprise campus segment, carrier ethernet services, enterprise datacenters and small and medium business. Geographical segmentation comprises of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the world (RoW). Some of the major players in the market comprises of Cisco systems Inc., International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard Company, Dell Inc., Intel Corporation and Verizon Communications Inc. among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments