Structural power composites are components of a structure that perform multiple functions such as carrying load and simultaneously store and deliver electrical energy. Structural power composites do not increase the weight of the structure, but in turn perform the above mentioned additional functions, thus, significantly saving volume of the structure and enhancing its performance. Polymer composites, carbon composites are amongst the materials employed in the production of structural power composites.
Structural power composites find applications in several end user segments including defense, aerospace, automotives, energy and electronics among others. Increasing demand for energy efficient products is expected to drive the demand for these composites in various consumer segments such as electronics and automotives. Defense is among one of the foremost application segment for structural power composites hence, increasing defense budgets of economies across the globe. This has been a major factor driving the growth of the market over the past few years and the trend is expected to continue. Demand in defense segment is driven by higher degree of innovation and research & development. However, high cost of manufacturing has been a major restraint for the market growth. Growing construction industry is expected to offer huge opportunities for market growth in the near future.
North America has been dominating the demand for structural power components and the trend is expected to continue in the near future. In the developed economies of North America and Europe, government regulations and incentives to promote energy efficiency is expected to drive the market. The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing region for these composites mainly owing to the developing economies of India and China.
Some of the market players in the structural power composites market include TPI, Kaman Composite Structures, Power and Composites Technology LLC, Energetx composites, Rubbercraft and Communications & Power Industries among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments