Smart elevator systems include modern digital controls systems such as access controls which include card based systems, biometric systems, touch screens & keypads and automation systems such as sensors & controllers, motors & drives and operating panels. As the requirement for higher safety, better controllability, ease of access and security has increased globally, it has given paramount market position to smart devices in industries and smart elevator system is one of them. Applications can be broadly classified into residential, institutional, commercial and industrial infrastructure. The smart elevator systems which have grown at the expense of conventional elevators have shown a considerable demand in recent past and this trend is expected to continue over coming years.
The rigorous directives being made obligatory by governments amplified by the need for saving cost of operation by building owners has improved the market for smart elevator access controls and security and automation. Increasing concerns related to safety and the developments towards the incorporation of access controls will be the driving force of the market in future. Other drivers include demand for more convenience, energy efficiency and enhanced security. There is global rise in construction industry due to intensification in urbanization and rise in demand for infrastructure for large sporting events is offering excellent opportunities for significant growth of smart elevator systems.
North America and Europe have largest market currently. Asia Pacific which includes developing nations such as India and China where construction market is increasing have huge demand for smart elevator systems and comprise a fast growing market. Brazil, Russia and South Africa are also expected to register robust growth in the infrastructure segment and it is anticipated to drive the elevator industry.
Some of the key players in this market are Bosch Security Systems, Bio-Key International Inc, Cisco Systems Inc., Hitachi Ltd., Digitalpersona Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Identive Group Inc., Hyundai Elevator Co. Ltd., Ingersoll-Rand Plc, Keyscan Inc., Johnson Controls Inc., Kone Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Linear Llc., Otis Elevator Company, Schneider Electric SA, Progress Security and Safety Systems, Siemens Building Technologies AG and ThyssenKrupp Elevator.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments