Browse published Food Additives Market @ http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/food-additives.html
Food Additives are non-nutritive substances added to food in small amounts to improve taste, flavor, texture or appearance and consistency in shelf life. There are different types of additives such as acidity regulators, antioxidants, artificial sweeteners, thickeners and vegetable gums. Food additives such as sugar and salt have been used since ancient times.
The global shelf-life food additives market has grown incrementally and is expected to grow at a healthy rate due to an increase in demand for convenience food and snacks and demographic changes. However, global shortage of raw material still poses a threat to the growth of this market.
Major segments included in this report are natural antioxidants and synthetic antioxidants. Natural antioxidants are preferred over synthetic antioxidants; however synthetic antioxidants are highly consumed as compared to natural antioxidants. There are a variety of antioxidants including herbal extracts (rosemary extracts), Vitamin E, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), gallates, tocopherols and hindered phenols. Hindered phenols account for larger market share followed by herbal extracts and ascorbates acid. Hindered phenol is expected to grow initially and is then expected to decelerate due to health issues. Herbal extract is expected to have a healthy growth rate due to healthy food habits and brand name consciousness. Price of synthetic antioxidants is expected to remain stable whereas that of natural antioxidants i.e., mixed tocopherols is expected to grow at a significant rate over the analysis period.
North America is one of the geographical regions leading in both consumption and production followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The U.S. has more demand of genetically modified based mixed tocopherols than non- genetically modified based. The market of vitamin C in U.S. is dominated by Chinese manufacturers as Chinese players are focusing to increase market share.
Some of the major players in shelf-life food additives market are MNCs such as BASF, Danisco, Eastman Chemicals, and DSM, Royal DSM N.V. and ADM.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.