Processed Pork Meat market consists of processed meat of Pig or Swine. Due to advantages such as year round availability, convenience and enhanced shelf-life, processed meat is preferred over fresh meat by foodservice industry, fast food restaurants and fast casual diners. The meat is either smoked or seasoned or treated with certain chemicals to convert it into processed form which enhances the taste of the pork. It also makes the pork less susceptible to micro-organisms.
The global Processed Pork Meat market is segmented by application such as bacon, sausage, pork chops, ham and others. Geographically, market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Segmentation is also done by product type as Fresh Processed, Pre-Cooked, Raw-Cooked, Raw-Fermented, Dried, Cured and Others.
The key drivers of this market include technological advancements in Pork production, higher disposable income of households and growing restaurant industry specially fast-food and fast-casual dining. Some of the restraining factors are growing obesity concerns and Government regulations on animal raising and meat processing. Moreover in regions such as Middle-East among others, pork is considered to be a traditional taboo and is strictly prohibited to consume pork products.
The Processed Pork Meat market across the globe is expected to grow with a significant single digit CAGR over the period of 2013- 2019. Frozen food market is expected to grow and would complement the growth of processed pork market in different regions of the world.
Some of the key players in Processed Pork Meat Market are JBS SA, Pilgrims Pride Corp., Smithfield Foods, Inc., Sysco Corp., Hormel Foods Corp., Tyson Foods Inc., Cargill Inc., Sanderson farms among others.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.