Home Press Releases Smart Cities Market Expected to Reach USD 1,265.85 Billion Globally
Smart Cities Market Expected to Reach USD 1,265.85 Billion Globally
- Smart homes
- Smart buildings
- Smart energy management
- Smart industrial automation
- Smart healthcare
- Smart transportation
- Smart security
- Others (smart water management, smart education, so on)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- Workspace as a Service (WaaS) Market (By Type - Desktop as a Service (Distributed Virtual Desktop and Centralized Virtual Desktop), Application as a Service, System Integration Service, Managed Service, and Consulting Service) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2022
Desktop virtualization has become mainstream technology in the last few years with the rapidly changing business environment and work culture. With increasing demand for device-independence and remote access to corporate data and business applications, many organizations are allowing their employees to use their personal devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops to access their office desk from anywhere, at any time. Workspace as a service (WaaS) can be provided as a...
- Screenless Displays Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Screenless display is the evolving technology in the field of interactive science. The basic method of operation deals with making the imaginary data come alive without the help of screens. It works as a floating desktop in front of your eyes which requires your physical gestures to commence the next direction. It can also be termed as a sixth sense technology where you can access or manipulate the data. This can be done without the aid of screens which can be either with the help of...
- Enterprise Mobility Market (Software - Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management, Enterprise Email and Content Management and Others; Security Solutions - Mobile Data Security, Mobile Device Security, Network Security and Mobile ID Security) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2022
This report aims to provide a comprehensive strategic analysis of the global enterprise mobility market along with the market revenue and growth forecast for the period from 2013 to 2022. Proliferation of mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops, reduced hardware costs for enterprises, and adoption of enterprise mobility across various industry verticals are some major influencing factors in the enterprise mobility market. Enterprise mobility helps enterprises...