Our research consists of both secondary and primary research with later constituting the greater portion. We also have a large internal repository and access to a number of external proprietary databases to help address specific requirements of our clients. The research process begins with exhaustive secondary research on internal and external sources being carried out to source qualitative and quantitative information relating to each market. Secondary Research The secondary research sources that are typically referred to include, but are not limited to:
- Company websites, annual reports, financial reports, broker reports, investor presentations and SEC Filings.
- Industry trade journals, scientific journals and other technical literature.
- Internal and external proprietary databases.
- Relevant patent and regulatory databases.
- National government documents, statistical databases and market reports.
- Procedure registries.
- News articles, press releases and web-casts specific to the companies operating in the market.
Primary Research We conduct primary interviews in an ongoing basis with industry participants and commentators in order to validate its data and analysis. A typical research interview fulfills the following functions:
- It provides first-hand information on the market size, market trends, growth trends, competitive landscape, future outlook etc.
- Helps in validating and strengthening the secondary research findings.
- Further develops the Analysis Team’s expertise and market understanding.
- Primary research involves E-mail interactions, telephonic interviews as well as face-to-face interviews for each market, category, segment and sub-segment across geographies.
The participants who typically take part in such a process include, but are not limited to:
- Industry participants: CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, market intelligence managers and national sales managers.
- Purchasing managers, technical personnel, distributors and resellers.
- Outside experts: Investment Bankers, Valuation Experts, Research Analysts specializing in specific markets.
- Key Opinion Leaders: specializing in different areas corresponding to different industry verticals.
Models Where no hard data is available, we use modeling and estimates in order to produce comprehensive data sets. A rigorous methodology is adopted in which the available hard data is cross referenced with the following data types to produce estimates:
- Demographic data: Population split by segment.
- Macro-economic Indicators: GDP, Inflation Rate, etc.
- Industry Indicators: expenditure, Technology stage & infrastructure, sector growth and facilities.
- Data is then cross checked by the expert panel.
- Pre-bookings received
- Bookings during the year
- Demand in the previous year
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1. Key Points Covered
1.2. Report Description
1.3. Research Methodology
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. PRESCRIPTION ARTHRITIS TREATMENTS MARKET - SINGAPORE AND INDONESIA
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Trends and Future Outlook
3.3. Macroeconomic Environment
3.4. Growth Drivers
3.5. Market challenges
3.7. Driving Factor Analysis of Prescription Arthritis Treatments Market
3.7.1. Demand Side Drivers
3.7.2. Supply Side Drivers
3.7.5. Key Competitive Points
4. PRESCRIPTION ARTHRITIS TREATMENTS MARKET BY TYPE
4.2. Local Joint Disorder Function
4.2.1. Etiology and Pathogenesis
4.2.2. Clinical Manifestations
4.3.1. Etiology and Pathogenesis
4.3.2. Clinical Manifestations
4.4. Infectious Arthritis
4.4.1. Etiology and Pathogenesis
4.4.2. Clinical Manifestations
4.4.3. Systemic Disorders of Joint Function
4.5. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4.5.1. Etiology and Pathogenesis
4.5.2. Clinical Manifestations
4.6. Ankylosing Spondylitis
4.6.1. Clinical Manifestations
4.7. Psoriatic Arthritis
4.7.1. Clinical Manifestations
4.8. Enteropathic Arthritis
4.8.1. Clinical Manifestations
4.9. Adult Onset Still Disease
4.9.1. Clinical Manifestations
4.10. Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
4.10.1. Clinical Manifestations
4.11. Still Disease
4.12. Polyarticular Onset
5. NON-STEROIDAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DRUG MARKET
5.1. Product Description
5.2. Market Forecast and Growth
6. DISEASE-MODIFYING ANTI-RHEUMATIC DRUG TREATMENT MARKETS
6.1. Product Descriiption
6.1.1. Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine-Pfizer)
6.1.2. Gold Compounds
6.1.3. Penicillamine (Cuprimine-Merck)
6.1.4. Chloroquine (Aralen-Sanofi-Aventis)
6.1.5. Methotrexate (Trexall-Duramed; Rheumatrex-DAVA Pharmaceuticals)
6.1.6. Leflunomide (Arava-Sanofi-Aventis)
6.2. Market Forecast and Growth
7. BIOLOGICAL RESPONSE MODIFIERS AND IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVE DRUG MARKETS
7.2. Tumor Necrosis Factor
7.4. Azathioprine (Azasan-Salix)
7.5. Adalimumab (Humira-Abbott)
7.6. Anakinra (Kineret-Amgen)
7.7. Basiliximab (Simulect-Novartis)
7.8. Daclizumab (Zenapax-Roche)
7.9. Etanercept (Enbrel-Amgen)
7.10. Infliximab (Remicade-Janssen Biotech)
7.11. Rituximab (Rituxan-Biogen Idec)
7.12. Abatacept (Orencia-Bristol-Myers Squibb)
7.13. Market forecast and Growth
8. ARTHRITIS RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT TREATMENTS
9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9.2. Market share by key players
9.3. New product launch
9.4. Agreements and collaborations
9.5. Mergers and acquisitions
9.6. Competitive strategy by key players
10. GEOGRAPHIC ANALYSIS
10.1.1. Market Overview and Analysis
10.1.2. Market Share by Key Players
10.1.3. Growth Drivers
10.2.1. Market Overview and Analysis
10.2.2. Market Share by Key Players
10.2.3. Growth Drivers
11.1. Market Strategy for Success
11.2. Barriers to be Considered
11.3. Future Assumptions
12. COMPANY PROFILES
12.1. Abbott Laboratories
12.2. Amgen, Inc
12.3. Bristol-Myers Squibb
12.4. Novartis International AG
12.5. Pfizer, Inc.