Plastic vials and ampoules are small plastic containers and are used especially for storing pharmaceuticals and chemicals that must be protected from air or contamination Plastic vials and ampoules are generally thin-walled plastic or glass containers, which are filled and sealed by either pull sealing or tip sealing. Plastic ampoules are usually opened by snapping of the upper neck of the container. Moreover, ampoules are filled with inert and non-reactive gases to avoid chemical/liquid spill while opening. Some examples of chemicals sold in plastic vials and ampoules include air sensitive reagents, hygroscopic materials like deuterated solvents, injectable pharmaceuticals etc. Furthermore, plastic vials and ampoules are color coded at the neck to facilitate the user in identifying the chemical/liquid contained inside it. Moreover, these codes are machine readable codes which facilitates in accurate handling of the substance especially for labelling, secondary packaging and storage purposes.
Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market Dynamics:
The global plastic vials and ampoules market is mainly driven by increasing use of sealed ampoules in pharmaceutical industry, food and beverages industry and chemical industry. Moreover, increasing demand for safer transportation of reactive liquids is fuelling the growth of the market. However, presence of electrostatic charge in plastic vials may attract/react with the contained liquid and in turn may limit the growth of the market.
Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market Segmentation:
The global plastic vials and ampoules market can be segmented on the basis of material type, end-use industry, product type and region. On the basis of material type, the market can be segmented into thermo-plastic and thermosetting type. Thermo-plastic segment can be further sub-segmented into polypropylene, polycarbonate, polyamide, polystyrene, PVC and polyethylene. On the other hand, thermosetting type segment can be further sub-segmented into urea formaldehyde, phenol formaldehyde and melamine formaldehyde. On the basis of end-use industry, the global plastic vials and ampoules market can be segmented into pharmaceutical industry, food and beverages industry, chemical industry, cosmetics industry and others. On account of product type, the market can be segmented into one point cut ampoules, flat based and constricted neck ampoules, ceramic printed ampoules, flame cut ampoules, closed ampoules and ampoules with color break band & identification bands. On the basis of region, the global plastic vials and ampoules market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan and Japan.
Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market Players
The key players identified across the value chain of global plastic vials and ampoules market include Gerresheimer, Schott, James Alexander, Nipro Glass and J.Penner. There are also other companies in the market such as Akey Group, Global Pharmatech, Hindustan National Glass & Industries, Friedrich & Dimmock, Wheaton industries, CIRON Drugs & Pharmaceuticals and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types and applications.
The Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Plastic Vials and Ampoules market Segments
- Plastic Vials and Ampoules market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013-2015 for Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market
- Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market Size &Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply and Demand Value Chain
- Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market
- Value Chain
- Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules Market includes:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina and others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative & quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts & industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules
- In-depth market segmentation of Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value of Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules
- Recent industry trends and development of Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules
- Competitive landscape of Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules
- Strategies of key players and product offerings in the Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth in Global Plastic Vials and Ampoules
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.