Orthopedics is the branch of medical science which deals with healing of bone and muscle related deformities. The global aging population, technological advancements in the field of orthopedics such as the invention of robotic minimally invasive procedures, and the rising healthcare related consumer expenditure are some of the growth drivers for the market. The future sustainability of the market will be ensured by the economic growth in the Asia Pacific and Latin American regions.
Joint replacement and reconstruction market held majority of the market share in 2011 owing to the presence of a large patient pool with joint related injuries. Biodegradable medical implants are the fastest growing segment of the market.
The market is segmented into four major geographic regions - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the rest of the world regions. North America held majority of the market share in 2011 owing to the presence of sophisticated medical infrastructure in countries like the U.S. and Canada. North America was followed by Europe in 2011 in terms of revenue generation.
Some of the key players in the market include DePuy Inc, Medtronic Inc, Genzyme Corporation, B. Braun, and Stryker Corporation.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends.
Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments