Needle Coke is a premium grade high value petroleum coke utilized for the manufacturing of the graphite electrodes. Production of needle coke demands specific feedstock, calcinations conditions and coking conditions. The hardware used is similar to that of a conventional delayed coker unit. The optimum set of the process conditions are decided by the characteristics of the feedstock. The feedstock is heated to the required temperature in the feed furnace and fed to the coking drum where coke is produced with mesophase crystalline structure. The vapor from the coking drum is fed to the fractionator followed by a gas concentration section to separate into products of desired cuts. The fractionator’s bottom is recycled along with the fresh feed. The needle coke produced in the drum is decoked utilizing high pressure water jets and the coke is subsequently calcined in the rotary calciner at optimum severity.
Needle grade coke is segmented based on the quality it possesses such as super premium, premium and intermediate. Needle coke is mostly used in the manufacturing of graphite electrode for electric steelmaking and also in the areas of nuclear power, aerospace and lithium battery. Some of the key players in the business of needle coke market are Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Reliance Industries Ltd, Essar Oil Ltd and Royal Dutch Shell Plc among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments