The global mobile backhaul equipment and services market is experiencing stupendous growth as a result of the worldwide increase in mobile data traffic and technological advancement in the mobile industry. Mobile backhaul equipment industry is also witnessing demand for microwave-based equipments for backhaul solutions. On the other hand, rapid technological development is encouraging end users to delay equipment purchase, which is a major challenge faced by this industry.
Mobile traffic has grown at tremendous pace in past few years, and development in technology is expected to double this growth in the future. Surging demand for mobile services threatens to cause network congestion and affect the service quality, thus increasing chances of customers switching to competitors. Mobile bandwidth is a precious commodity in mobile backhaul equipment market, and service providers need to measure, monitor, and manage network equipment quality to contribute to the market of mobile backhaul equipment. Microwave-based wireless backhaul is the most cost effective solution for delivering higher capacity in the cellular market.
Based on technology
- Ethernet Backhaul
- Coaxial Cable
- PON (Passive Optical Network)
- All-IP Backhaul
This research report on mobile backhaul equipment and services analyzes its market segments and major geographies. Geographies covered under this research study are
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of current market trends, industry growth drivers, restraints, market structure, and market predictions for the coming years. It also provides an analysis of the technological improvements in mobile backhaul equipment and services market, Porter’s five force model analysis, and complete company profiles of the top market players. The report includes a review of the micro and macro factors significant for the existing market players and new entrants.
Some of the key players dominating this market are T-Mobile, Vodafone, Singapore Telecom, Docomo, Sprint, BT, Cisco, Alcatel, Lucent, Motorola, Nokia, Siemens, Samsung, Tellabs, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Ericsson, Nokia Siemens Network, Celtel, Avea, Telefonica Mobiles, Telecom Italia, Vodacom, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides a complete review of the market trends and its future
- It helps in understanding the competitive environment and to stay ahead of the competitors
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is projected to grow
- It helps in making informed business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the market
- It helps to know about innovative products development and to remain updated with the technological changes in the market
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of the different industry segments
- It provides a detailed outlook of the market and its future