Voltage regulation measures the change in the voltage magnitude between the sending and receiving end of a transmission or distribution line. It describes the ability of the system for providing constant voltage over wide range of loads. Voltage regulator types include step transformers and on-load tap changer transformer. These voltage regulating technologies have high demand in market and this trend of high growth is expected to continue over coming years.
Quality of mains supply power is poor in developing nations which creates a vast market for regulator products. Market potential for the voltage regulators in APAC, South America, Middle East and Africa is very high since the generation and distribution infrastructure of electricity is still nascent. Fluctuation in the supply voltage in US is around 5 percent, it is about 20 percent in South America and Mexico and 10 to 15 percent in developing regions of Asia. These fluctuations damage the electricity supply, especially since most applications have multiple electronic components. Most of the power problems are due to fluctuations in voltage such as surges and impulses.
North America, Europe and APAC have the largest manufacturers of voltage regulators and transformers. Especially, USA, China, Japan and Germany are the leaders of the pack. Increasing customer awareness regarding the advantages of voltage regulating technology and the applications they are suited for can also drive demand. Opportunities in this industry lie in deploying greater technological advancements in order to further reduce transmission and distribution losses.
Some of the key players in this market include Siemens Energy, CG, Alstom Grid Turkey, SPX, Schneider Electric, Daihen Corporation, General Electric, ABB Ltd., Henan Pinggao Electric Co. Ltd., Hyosung Power & Industrial Systems Performance Group, Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., Tebian Electric Apparatus Stock Co. and Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments