Medical gases and pharmaceutical gases are specialized gases used for medical purposes, drug processing and various applications of biotechnology. Medical gases include pure gases and mixture of gases for various medical processes. The major types of gases included in the pharmaceutical and medical gases segment are hydrogen, oxygen, ammonia, boron hydride, nitrous oxide, nitrogen, and carbon dioxide.
Technological innovation in the use of medical gases and an increase in demand for better healthcare facilities in developing economies are the major factors which are driving the growth of this market. Medical gases are used for medical purposes such as anesthesia, in test equipment that use calibration gases, and in surgical purposes where a specialty medical grade gas is required.
Medical gases are also used for research purposes such as for incubation of aerobic and anaerobic organisms. Biomedical gases are used with surgical and laboratory equipment such as helium in arterial balloons and carbon dioxide is used in surgical lasers. Medical grade gases are used for administration in patients and include gases such as nitrous oxide and oxygen among others. Industrial grade medical gases are used in medical instrumentation.
The market for medical gases can be classified on the basis of applications and types of gases. The major applications of medical gases are surgery, treatment, research, drug processing, laboratory applications, and instrumentation. The major types of medical gases are medical grade gases, pharmaceutical gases, and biomedical gases.
The emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World show a rapid growth in the demand for medical gases. Some of the major companies in this industry segment are BeaconMedæs, Air Liquide, the H.A.C. Group, Matheson, and a few others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.