Ion-Selective analyzers consist of ion-selective electrodes that detect some specific ions in the presence of other ions and ion concentrations in an analytical solution, typically whole blood, plasma and serum. Ion-selective analysis also includes measurement of ion-concentrations of the detected specific ions and gases present in sample solution using certain probes, most commonly pH probe. Generally, metal ions such as the bromide, fluoride, cupric ions and cadmium, and dissolved gases like carbon dioxide, ammonia, nitrogen oxide, and oxygen are measured by using this technique. Ion-selective analyzers have the ability to retain the analysis data in the memory of analysis instrument and also provide calibration curves. Such ion-selective analyzers are designed to simultaneously measure electrolyte concentrations of ionized calcium, potassium, chloride, ionized magnesium, sodium and pH
The global ion-selective clinical lab analyzers market is categorized on the basis of:
- Ion-selective membranes
- Ion-specific electrodes
- Blood gas analysis
Currently, North America and Europe account for more than fifty percent of the global ion-selective clinical lab analyzers market due to high prevalence and early introduction of advanced testing procedures. Emerging economies of Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East are expected to project fastest growth in this market for the forecast period owing to rapid adoption of such clinical laboratory tests in these regions.
Some of the major factors driving the global ion-selective clinical lab analyzers market include rapid initiation of appropriate treatment in emergency cases, improved clinical and economical benefits received by the patients and the increased demand for analysis of selective ions with the patients on fluid therapy or in intensive care unit. However cost remains the primary issue restraining the ion-selective clinical lab analyzers market across developing nations.
Some of the key players contributing to the global market for ion-selective clinical lab analyzers include Abbott Point of Care, Microelectrodes, Inc., Alfa Wassermann, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Van London-pHoenix Company, and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments