The need for accurate information systems arises primarily from the increasing number of critical patients, since they can deliver information about the various medical parameters of patients accurately. High acuity information system is engaged in maintaining electronic patient records (EPR) coupled with computerized physician order entry (CPOE). In addition, it also guides surgeons while operating the patients. EPR and CPOE, if done manually, will require huge effort along with time and any error in the same may destroy complete data about the patient. This problem is overcome by installing high acuity information systems in medical institutes.
High acuity information systems are usually utilized in intensive care units (ICU), operating rooms (OR), emergency departments (ED) and other critical and complex care units. The systems used in OR, ICU and ED are termed as operating room information system, intensive care information system and emergency department information system respectively. Other high acuity information systems include surgical information systems (SIS), perinatal information systems (PIS) and critical care information systems (CCIS). The emergency department information systems market is poised to show the lowest growth among other information systems. This is attributed to the fulfillment of few medical requirements in healthcare. Operating room and intensive unit information systems are expected to grow at a high rate owing to increase in patient number in ICU and OR.
High acuity information systems market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR due to their ability to keep huge healthcare records precisely. In addition, rise in geriatric population will also augment the growth of this market. Moreover, technological advancements, and increase in number of hospitals and beds in hospitals worldwide will also support the growth of this market.
The market growth of high acuity information systems may be hampered due to the introduction of mobility, data analytics and decision support systems. The major players operating in this market include Computer Sciences Corporation, CompuGroup Medical, Affiliated Computer Services Inc., iSOFT Group Limited, Cerner Corporation and Siemens Healthcare, among other significant players worldwide.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments