The healthcare information technology industry deals with the storage, management, and exchange of healthcare records between hospitals, laboratories, patients, insurance agencies, and government bodies. The healthcare IT industry has seen exponential growth over the last few years, with the larger IT industry serving as the growth engine for the former. New advances in the information technology domain, coupled with the changing demands of patients and healthcare institutions, are combining to shape the future of the global healthcare information technology industry.
Several countries are already taking the lead in implementing extensive electronic health records (EHRs) and as this trend spreads to more countries, several new areas will continue to emerge in the healthcare information technology industry. The healthcare IT industry is, however, governed by numerous regulations and mandates. Moreover, concerns pertaining to data security are slowing down the adoption of various healthcare IT systems across the world. With these challenges now being overcome by healthcare IT services providers, the growth of the healthcare IT industry will remain firmly on track.
Healthcare IT Market Research Reports
- Healthcare Informatics and Patient Monitoring Market (Demography - Metropolitan and Urban Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities and Rural Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities; Type - Ambulatory Care Centers, Home Healthcare, and Hospitals) Market - India Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2017 - 2025
Published Date: 2017-06-21103 Pages
This report on the healthcare informatics and patient monitoring market studies the current and future prospects of the India market. Healthcare informatics and patient monitoring devices enables monitoring of patient’s health and assists medical practitioners in deciding the treatment regimen as well as track the disease progression during treatment. Patient monitoring is effective in the management of post-acute care and chronic disease.
- Electronic Health Records Market (Installation Type - Web-based, Client Server-based, and Software as Services; End Users - Hospitals, Physicians Office, Ambulatory Surgery Centers) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2017 - 2025
Published Date: 2017-06-07109 Pages
Electronic Health Record (EHR) is a digital version of a patient’s medical history, which is maintained by the healthcare provider over time, and may include all of the key executives clinical data relevant to that individual care under a particular provider, including demographics, problems, progress notes, vital signs, medications, past medical history, immunizations, radiology reports and laboratory data. Dramatic improvement in the electronic health record system will increase demand globally.
- Healthcare Automation Market (Application - Therapeutic Automation, Lab and Pharmacy Automation, Logistics and Training Automation, and Diagnostics and Monitoring Automation; End Use - Pharmacies, Research institutes and labs, and Home Care) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017 - 2025
Published Date: 2017-05-17119 Pages
This report offers calculated analysis of the global healthcare automation market, and the market growth forecast for 2017 to 2025. Competitive analysis of numerous market splits based on the application and end use of the healthcare automation market across different regional segments are covered in the scope of the report.
- Clinical Laboratory Services Market (Test Type – Clinical Chemistry (Biochemistry and Endocrinology), Medical Microbiology & Cytology (HLA Typing, Haematology, Blood Bank Transfusion Medicine, Andrology, and Toxicology), Human Genetics, and Tumor Genetics; Service Providers – Hospital-based Laboratories, Clinic-based Laboratories, Standalone Laboratories, and Clinical Research Organizations) - UAE Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2017 - 2025
Published Date: 2017-05-0288 Pages
Clinical Laboratory Services includes test types and service providers that are used to offer a high quality, cost-effective service and clinical expertise to the hospitals, and other healthcare units.
- Medical Image Analysis Software Market (Software Type - Integrated Software and Standalone Software; Imaging Type - 2D Imaging, 3D Imaging, and 4D Imaging; Modality - CT, MRI, PET, SPECT, Ultrasound, and Radiographic Imaging; Application: Cardiology, Orthopedic, Oncology, Neurology, Nephrology, Dental, and Gynecology; End Users - Hospital, Clinics, Research and Academic Institution, Diagnostic Centers, and Ambulatory Surgical Centers) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Volume, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-03-20223 Pages
Medical imaging is a process and technique for creating visual representations of the anatomical and physiological functions taking place inside the human body. Depending on the technique used the analysis of bones, muscles and organs. Along with the anatomical and physiological functions of the body the study of tumor growth, its movement and other abnormalities can also be detected with the help of medical imaging.
- Medical Tourism Market (Procedure Type - Cardio Internal Medicine, Cardiothoracic Surgery Oncology, Fertility Treatments, Orthopedic Treatment, Dental Treatment, Ophthalmology, Aesthetics/Cosmetic Surgery, Neurology, Regenerative Therapy, Medical Check-Ups, and Kidney and Liver Transplants) - Malaysia Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-02-27105 Pages
In terms of revenue, the Malaysia medical tourism market is expected to register a CAGR of 30.5% during the forecast period, 2016–2024. The primary objective of the report is to offer insights on the market dynamics that can influence growth of the Malaysia medical tourism market over the forecast period. Insights on key trends, drivers, restraints, value forecasts and opportunities for companies operating in the Malaysia medical tourism market are presented in the report.
- Healthcare Information Systems Market (Application - Hospital Information Systems (Electronic Health Record, Electronic Medical Record, Real-time Healthcare, Patient Engagement Solutions, and Population Health Management), Pharmacy Information Systems (Prescription Management, Automated Dispensing Systems, and Inventory Management), Laboratory Information Systems, Medical Imaging Information System (Radiology Information Systems, Monitoring Analysis Software, and Picture Archiving and Communication Systems), and Revenue Cycle Management; Deployment - Web-based, On Premise, and Cloud-based; Component - Software, Hardware, and Services; End User - Hospitals, Diagnostics Centre, and Academic and Research Institution) - Global & North America Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-02-13226 Pages
The purpose of health care information systems is to manage the information that health care professionals need to perform their job effectively and efficiently. health care information systems automates administrative, financial, and patient care activities of hospitals, produces extensive management reports, operational statistics, and provides a powerful query module. health care information systems provides benefits such as easy access to patient data, reduces scope of error, increases security, provides better cost control, and improved efficiency.
- Technology Spending on Revenue Cycle Management Market (Platforms - Integrated and Standalone; Solutions - In House (Services and Software) and Outsourced (BPO); Deployment - Cloud-based and On-premise; End Users - Hospitals and ASCs) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2016-12-19247 Pages
This report provides forecast and analysis of the technology spending on revenue cycle management at the global and regional levels. It provides historical data of 2015 along with forecast from 2016 to 2024 in terms of spending (US$ Mn). The report also includes macroeconomic indicators along with an outlook on technology spending on revenue cycle management. It includes drivers and restraints of revenue cycle management and impact in each region during the forecast period.
- Technology Spending on Core Administration in Healthcare Market (Solution - In-house (Hardware, Software, and Services) and Outsource; Deployment - Cloud-based and On-premise; End User - Payers (Insurance Companies and Government) and Providers (Hospitals)) - Global Industry, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2016-11-24221 Pages
This report provides forecast and analysis of the technology spending on core administration in healthcare on the global and regional levels. It provides historical data of 2015 along with forecast from 2016 to 2024 in terms of revenue (US$ Mn).
- IT Spending on Clinical Analytics Market (Platform - Stand-alone, Integrated; End User - Payer (Insurance Companies and Government) and Provider (Hospital and Clinics); Solution - In-house (Hardware, Software, and Services), and Outsource; Deployment - Cloud-based and On-premise) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2016-11-11234 Pages
This report provides forecast and analysis of the IT Spending on Clinical Analytics on the global and regional levels. It provides historical data of 2015 along with forecast from 2016 to 2024 in terms of revenue (US$ Bn). The report also includes macroeconomic indicators along with an outlook for clinical analytics revenue annually. It includes drivers and restraints of clinical analytics and their impact on each region during the forecast period.
- Corporate Wellness Market: (Service Type - Health Risk Assessment, Fitness, Smoking Cessation, Health Screening, Weight Management, Nutrition) - Asia Pacific Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2016-08-30150 Pages
Corporate wellness services such as fitness, health risk assessment, weight management, and health screening have witnessed significant growth in revenue in the past few years. Corporate wellness programs are designed to support employees in understanding their health risk and accepting healthy behavior at workplace and to reduce their health care expenditure.
- Pregnancy Products Market (Product Type - Stretch Mark Minimizer, Body Restructuring Gel, Toning/Firming Lotion, Itching Prevention Cream, Nipple Protection Cream, Breast Cream, and Stressed Leg Product) - U.S. Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Published Date: 2016-05-0269 Pages
There are three categories of common skin conditions occurring during pregnancy: pre-existing, hormone-related changes, and pregnancy specific; most of these have been known to occur in the second and third trimester of pregnancy. Pre-existing skin conditions such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, and fungal infections may occur during pregnancy. Normal hormonal changes may result in benign skin conditions such as nail and hair changes, stretch marks, and hyperpigmentation. Pregnancy specific skin conditions include plaque of pregnancy and pruritic urticarial papules.
- Telemedicine Technologies and Services Market (Component - Hardware, Software, and Services; End-user - Telehospital and Telehome) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Published Date: 2016-04-2192 Pages
Telemedicine is the union of health care and telecommunication/information technology aimed at providing assistance to individuals in remote areas, inaccessible to health care centers in times of need. Critical care and emergency situations are the primary areas for which telemedicine evolved in practice. The healthcare industry has always been one of the most lucrative, yet steadily growing, industries in the global market.
- Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2024
Published Date: 2016-03-1190 Pages
This report provides an analysis of the global healthcare IT outsourcing market for the period 2013 – 2023, wherein the period from 2015 to 2023 comprises the forecast period and 2014 is the base year. Data for 2013 is provided as historical information. The report covers all the major trends and technologies playing a major role in the growth of the healthcare IT outsourcing market over the forecast period.
- Smart Healthcare Products Market (By Product Type - Smart Syringes, Smart Pills, Smart RFID Cabinets and Electronic Health Record; By Application - Health Data Storage and Exchange, Monitoring and Treatment, and Inventory Management - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Published Date: 2016-02-2590 Pages
The “Smart Healthcare Products Market” report provides the analysis for the period 2014 – 2023, where in period from 2015 to 2023 is forecast period and 2014 is considered as the base year. The report precisely covers all the major trends and technologies playing a major role in the Smart Healthcare Products market growth over the forecast period.
- Healthcare M2M Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Published Date: 2016-01-1491 Pages
Healthcare is a massively growing industry, both in terms of value and volume, and has been gaining traction due to various mechanical and technological advancements. Advanced machine-based processes ensure a high success rate in treatments and diagnosis and also provide better quality of services. The global healthcare machine to machine (M2M) market is set to benefit from developments under healthcare modules, wireless wearable devices, and various applications and platforms.
- Patient Engagement Solutions Market (Delivery Mode - Self-hosted, Software as a Service (SaaS) and Application Managed Services, End-users - Hospitals & Providers, Healthcare Payers, and Pharmaceutical Companies) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Published Date: 2016-01-11104 Pages
Patient engagement solutions are designed to obtain improved health outcomes of patients by including advanced IT services and electronic devices in their medical regimen. These solutions engage patients in their healthcare decision-making process and this results in better and healthier healthcare outcomes.
- Patient Registry Software Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Published Date: 2015-12-1686 Pages
This report on the global patient registry software market provides an analysis for the period 2013 – 2023, wherein 2014 is the base year and the period from 2015 to 2023 is the forecast period. Data for 2013 has been included as historical information. The report covers all the prevalent trends and technologies playing a major role in the growth of the patient registry software market over the forecast period.
- Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Published Date: 2015-12-0388 Pages
Healthcare mobility solutions enables the healthcare professionals to provide the best possible medical services in less time with the use of numerous mobile applications and services. The global mobility solutions market growth is attributed to increasing demand of digitalization for healthcare. The motive of mobility solutions is to provide patients best solution in the least possible time and lower cost. The growing awareness for health issues and rapid increase in utilization of smartphones causing successful implementation of this technology.
- Life Sciences BPO Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Published Date: 2015-12-01154 Pages
The life sciences BPO market comprises services offered by CMOs (Contract Manufacturing Organizations) and CROs (Contract Research Organizations) to the biotech pharmaceutical companies. A rise in demand for low cost drugs, patent expirations and uncertain economic conditions have compelled the pharmaceutical players to take support of various outsourcing services.
- ePharmacy Market (By Geography - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin America) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Published Date: 2015-11-3058 Pages
With the rise of Internet penetration, there has been a dramatic shift in the buying behavior of customers toward increased online purchasing. From essentials such as groceries and apparel to luxury products, everything is available for purchase on online retail platforms.
- U.S. Population Health Management Solutions Market: (By Source: Software and Services; By Mode of Operation: Premise-based, Cloud-based, and Web-based; By End-user: Health Care Providers, Government Insurance Providers, Private Insurance Providers, Pharmaceuticals Companies, Medical Device Organizations, and Others (employers, diagnostic and imaging centers, and research institutions)) - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Published Date: 2015-11-0293 Pages
This report on the U.S. population health management (PHM) solutions market studies the current as well as future prospects of the market. The stakeholders of this report include technology vendors, software companies and other intermediaries engaged in population health management solutions as well as new entrants that are planning to enter the U.S. PHM solutions market.
- Mobile Applications for Melanoma Detection Market - Europe and Israel Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2022
Published Date: 2015-07-1569 Pages
Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that is increasing among population across the globe. During the recent years, there has been a considerable growth in the number of mobile applications for melanoma detection. There are various types of mobile applications available on platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows Mobile OS and Blackberry OS.
- Pharmacovigilance Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Published Date: 2015-03-30151 Pages
The increasing occurrence of adverse drug reaction (ADR) and the rising policies implemented by governments on drug safety regulations globally will fuel the growth of the global pharmacovigilance market. The market for pharmacovigilance has been growing in leaps and bounds owing to the increasing aging population, raising the introduction of new drugs. Furthermore, health regulatory authorities including EMEA and the U.S. FDA are pressurizing on submission of data through electronic mediums. This will also positively impact the growth of the global pharmacovigilance market.
- Nurse Call Systems Market ( Equipment Type - Nurse Call Buttons, Nurse Call Intercoms, Nurse Call Mobile Systems, and Nurse Call Integrated Communication Systems; Communication Technology - Wired Communication Equipment and Wireless Communication Equipment; and End-use - Hospitals, OPD Clinics, Assisted Living Centers, and Ambulatory Services) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Published Date: 2015-02-0595 Pages
Nurse call systems are used in various healthcare institutions including acute care and, assisted living facilities for efficient patient-staff communication. Depending on the end-use, customers chose from various wired and wireless nurse call solutions for higher performance and scalability.
- IT-enabled Healthcare Market (By Software Type - Healthcare System Applications and mHealth Applications; By Service Type - Tele-health, mHealth, and Healthcare System Strengthening Solutions; By End User - Public/Private Healthcare Institutions, Physicians, Healthcare Workers and Individuals) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Published Date: 2014-12-12147 Pages
This report aims to provide a comprehensive strategic analysis of the global IT-enabled healthcare market along with the market size and growth forecast of IT-enabled healthcare for the period from 2012 to 2020. A major factor driving the growth of IT-enabled healthcare market is the government initiatives mandating an efficient healthcare infrastructure.
- Global Bioinformatics Market (Type - Platforms, Tools, and Services; Applications - Preventive Medicine, Molecular Medicine, and Gene Therapy Drug Development) - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
Published Date: 2014-09-0488 Pages
Perpetually advancing information technology (IT) and thereby expansion of application area of information technology into biotechnology and life science industry is escalating the growth of the bioinformatics market globally. Bioinformatics is widely used in recording, processing, and converting the data obtained from research and development activities related to life sciences namely, biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical and agricultural fields; into computerized digital data that can be later used to expedite further research.
- E-Prescribing Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Published Date: 2014-05-27173 Pages
Electronic prescribing or E-Prescribing system (eRx) is the electronic transmission of prescription related information between prescriber, dispenser and pharmacy benefit manager. E-Prescribing system allows a physician and nurse practitioner to transmit a new prescription electronically when a medication error occurs during pharmacy operations. E-Prescribing system has a wide range of applications.
- Laboratory Information System Market (Application Based- Clinical Diagnostics LIS and Drug Delivery LIS; Delivery Based- Web Based Technology, On-premise Technology and Cloud Based Technology; Component Based- Hardware, Software and Services) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Published Date: 2014-05-2077 Pages
The increasing need to develop and custom-design laboratory systems to cater to the changing laboratory needs is the prime driver of the global laboratory information system market. With IT players accelerating their investment in the healthcare sector, the future of the laboratory information system seems quite promising. Furthermore, the increasing initiative adopted by governments across various countries to ensure improvement in healthcare services will augur well for the global laboratory information system market.
- Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2019
Published Date: 2014-04-11113 Pages
The global clinical trial management systems market is growing at a substantial pace owing to the rise in research activities in life sciences, pharmaceuticals and clinical research industries. The global CTMS market, the market that covers software solutions capable of storing, managing and analyzing data associated with drugs in clinical systems, enables enhanced productivity and effectiveness of clinical trials.
- Healthcare Biometrics Market (Fingerprint, Face, Iris, Voice, Vein, Signature and Hand Recognition Technologies, Logical Access Control, Physical Access Control and Transaction Authentication Applications) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Published Date: 2013-09-2597 Pages
This market research report on the global healthcare biometrics market provides a comprehensive overview of the market structure, the demand drivers, the challenges, the key market players, and the future market forecasts.
- Computational Biology Market (Pharmacodynamics, Cellular Modeling, Computational Genomics, Proteomics, Pharmacogenomics, Pharmacokinetics, Human Simulation Software, Drug Discovery & Development) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2012 - 2018
Published Date: 2013-05-07112 Pages
The computational biology market is predicted to have a notable growth owing to its wide use by biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to reduce the incidences of late stage failures of their drugs and thereby curb R&D expenditure. This market involves application of biology and information technology field for drug discovery and drug development. Computational biology also assists in reducing extensive use of human in clinical trials and is therefore useful for pediatric trials, trials on pregnant women and orphan disease research.
- Pharmacy Automation Systems Market (Table-Top Counters, Medication Dispensing, Packaging and Labelling, Storage, Retrieval and Compounding) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2012 - 2018
Published Date: 2013-03-2096 Pages
This report provides an in-depth analysis and market forecast for the global pharmacy automation market for the period 2012 – 2018. The report provides details of the several pharmacy automation devices currently available in the market along with the impact of these machines on modern pharmacies in terms of efficiency, reduction in error and speed.
- Cloud Computing Market In Healthcare Industry (Service Models: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS); Pricing Models: Spot pricing or subscription model, and Pay-as-you-go model; End Use: Clinical Information systems (CIS) Market (EMR, PACS, RIS) and Non-clinical Information systems (NCIS) Market (RCM, Claims Management, APB)) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends and Forecast 2012 - 2018
Published Date: 2013-01-24100 Pages
The emergence of wireless technologies and the rise in data sharing through accountable care organizations (ACOs) are some of the primary factors driving the demand for cloud computing in the global healthcare industry. In addition, the robust growth and transformation of healthcare IT is projected to contribute significantly towards the growth of the overall market in the next few years.
- Healthcare Contract Research Outsourcing Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends And Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2013-01-1794 Pages
The global healthcare contract research outsourcing market is gaining significantly from the increased outsourcing of research activities to contract research organizations. The high amount of time and cost incurred in healthcare research is encouraging pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to outsource these activities. The rise in clinical data management, medical writing, and regulatory services is also projected to provide a considerable boost to this market in the coming years.
Displaying (35) Records