Gene amplification technology is proving to be an important technology in human genome projects and other important fields like diagnostics. There are number of companies involved in the business of gene amplification and diagnostics with over 30 gene and signal amplification technologies. These gene amplification technologies are used for variety of applications in research and clinical settings.
Currently, the market for gene amplification technologies is forecast to increase to $2.2 billion over the year 2017. This growth is expected to be driven by successful completion of human genome projects that will continue to boost the growth of this industry in future owing to the development of molecular diagnostics. Need for information about genes in genomics and other research progresses, and development in clinical diagnostic tools, is also expected to boost the growth of the gene amplification technologies market.
Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a dominant amplification technology; however, many new technologies are emerging and creating challenges to the PCR technique. Patents, cost effectiveness, and ease of use of gene amplification techniques are some important forces driving the development of amplification technology and shaping the market.
Segmentation Based in Technology
- Target Amplification
- Signal Amplification
- Isothermal DNA Amplification
- Cycling Temperature DNA Amplification
- Isothermal Signal Amplification
- Cycling Temperature Signal Gene Amplification
- Exponential Gene Amplification
- Linear Gene Amplification
- Medical Applications
- Food safety
The research report on gene amplification technologies market, analyzes this market depending on its market segments and major geographies. Geographies analyzed under this research report are North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Rest of the World.
This report includes comprehensive analysis of
- Current trends in market
- Industry growth drivers
- Factors affecting market growth
- Market structure
- Industry projections for upcoming years
This report also includes detailed analysis of technological improvements in the field, Porter’s five force model analysis, and complete company profiles of top industry players. The report provides review of micro and macro factors significant with respect to new entrants and existing market players with value chain analysis.
Some of the major players dominating this market are Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Bayer Corporation, Becton, Dickinson, and Co., Caliper Technology Corporation, Cepheid, Chugai Biopharmaceuticals Inc., Gen-Probe, Hamilton Thorne Biosciences, ID Biomedical Corporation, Molecular Sensing PLC, Molecular Staging Inc., Orchid Biosciences Inc., PerkinElmer Life Sciences, Rubicon Genomics, Takara Shuzo Co. Ltd., Third Wave Technologies, Tm Bioscience Corporation, U.S. Genomics, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- The report provides detailed analysis of major competitors and their strategies
- It provides technological growth map over time and explains its impact on market
- It provides clear understanding of changing competitive dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by making in-depth analysis of market
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- It also provides up-to-date analysis of latest trends in market and helps you stay updated with recent technological improvements
- This research report provides overview of major market forces driving and restraining market growth