Globally, the demand for electricity is huge and fulfillment of electricity needs requires best possible exploitation of on hand nuclear reactors and the employment of novel ones over the anticipated period. Many nations are in the process of intensifying installed nuclear power capacity by adding new reactors to their nuclear fleet. At present there are around 45 countries with no nuclear power sources which include Poland, Thailand, Turkey, Jordan, UAE, Nigeria, Indonesia and Vietnam, who are trying to develop it as part of their energy portfolio.
There is a large market for nuclear fuel assemblies globally. APAC is anticipated to cause the highest cumulative demand for nuclear fuel assemblies. This high stipulation in this region for fuel assemblies can be ascribed to the operating 117 nuclear plants and the 89 reactors planned to start operations before 2020. North America is also a large market for nuclear fuel assembly followed by Europe. Europe is projected to have the maximum nuclear fuel assembly market value followed by North America and APAC. Due to current anti-nuclear public concern in Japan, the prospect of nuclear power in Japan is vague.
Drivers for this market can be enlisted as the growing global consumption of electricity due to increasing population, urbanization, change in modern life style which calls for more electricity and global industrial electricity requirement. The challenges to look for in this market are increasing global concern over harms of nuclear fuel & waste and high standards & regulations by governments for operating in this market. Opportunities lie in tapping the best possible innovative techniques and research to reduce the harmful effects. Also the underdeveloped nations with very little electricity are the markets to look for in future.
Some of the key players in this nuclear power market are Areva NP, GE Energy, Hitachi Nuclear Energy, JSC Moscow Polymetal Plant, Skoda JS, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Toshiba Corporation.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments