The fishing equipments can be segmented into following product categories: reels and poles, rods, lures, fishing lines, flies & baits, hooks, tackle boxes, tools & pliers, rigs, sinkers, tippets & swivels. The fishing techniques include angling, trolling, long line fishing and snagging. Depending upon the technique of fishing various appropriate tools have been developed. Globally fishing is a large market and continues to grow at a rapid pace. Increasing population has its own demands for food products and fish & fish products form a large segment in people’s food habit worldwide.
All major regional market segments including North America, APAC, Europe and RoW have a large market for fishing tools. Fish consumption has been going up globally due to increasing population and also increase in non-vegetarian diet trend. Increase in disposable income and rapid growth in emerging markets especially in APAC have stimulated spending culture in the retail markets, contributing in the constant surge of fishing equipment and other leisure products markets. Increasing expenditure by millions of anglers globally and taxes collected on fishing and motorboat fuel are contributing significantly in supporting fisheries conservation and fish recreational programs. Fishes also provide oils that are beneficial from nutritional point of view and can be used medicinally. These form the major drivers for the fishing equipment market. The opportunities for global fishing equipment market lie in tapping the unorganized fishing sector which barely utilize the local substandard products and growing interest of enthusiasts in fishing for recreational purpose.
Some of the key players in this market are AFTCO Mfg. Co., Inc., Arcom International, Berkley, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela\'s Inc., Daiwa Corporation, Buck\'s Bags, Castaic Soft Bait, Inc., Fenwick, Eppinger Mfg. Co., Gamakatsu Co., Ltd., Grandt Industries, Gibbs/Nortac Fishing, Inc., Hagen\'s, Diamondback fly Rods, Hedron, Inc., Jarden Corporation, K2 Inc., Penn Fishing Tackle Manufacturing Company, Jim Teeny Inc., Lureflash International Ltd., Rome Specialty Company, Rapala VMC Corporation, Pure Fishing, Storm Lures Corporation, Sea Master Enterprise Co. Ltd.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments