Films play a significant role in packaging industry. Polymers such as polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyester and EVOH are usually used as film materials in the packaging industry. Films are usually manufactured by extrusion process and are in various forms depending upon their end use. Cast films, blown films, shrink films, oriented films and co-extruded films are some of the most important variations of films. Plastics packaging is one of the most widely used techniques of packaging in the world.
Plastic film machinery has huge demand in countries showing growing economies and high GDP as all production processes are supported by the packaging industry right from raw material transport to dispatch. Cast film machineries provide films having relatively high thickness which in turn is raw material for medical and food packages. Co-extruded, oriented and blown film machinery provides raw materials for heavy duty barrier packaging. All machines are hydraulically operated but fully electric and automated machines could become the major market due to growing awareness towards clean energy and environmental concerns.
China is expected to be the largest market for film machinery in the near future. Taiwan and India are some of the other important economies in Asia Pacific that are expected to exhibit huge demand for film machinery. Germany is expected to be the largest market in Europe followed by other economies such as U.K. and Italy. Brazil and Mexico are also expected to be large markets for film machinery in Rest of the World and North America respectively.
High demand from the packaging industry and the increasing rate of industrialization are the major factors driving the market for film machinery at present. Food processing, chemical handling, pharmaceuticals and mulching (to safeguard the fertility of soil) are expected to be the future trends for growth in this industry. Volatility of raw material prices (crude oil), ever-increasing cost of machinery and focus of the global market on bio-degradable films could impede the market to a certain extent.
Windsor Machines Limited, Chyi Yang Industrial Co., Ltd., KUNG HSING PLASTIC MACHINERY CO., LTD., JENN CHONG PLASTICs MACHINERY CO., LTD., S.S. MECHANICAL ENGINEER PVT. LTD., Wuxi Sanjiang Machinery Co. Ltd, Qingdao H&H Co. Ltd and Rujan Kingdom are some of the leading manufacturers.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments