Fiberglass, which is also known as glass reinforced plastics, is manufactured by reinforcing the plastic matrix using fine fibers of glass. Fiberglass being light weight, robust material and extremely strong are used extensively for manufacturing a wide range of products. The raw material required to manufacture fiber glass is easily available at low cost, thus, making it favorable than carbon fibers for various applications. Moreover, fiberglass being less brittle, has good bulk strength and weight properties which helps it to easily replace metals used in manufacturing several products such as septic tanks, roofing, pipes, high performance aircraft, automobiles, external door skins and water tanks among others.
Fiberglass finds major applications such as construction, automobiles, infrastructure, consumer goods and other transportation sectors among others. The growing construction and automobile industry are expected to be the key driver for the growth of fiberglass market. The growing demand for light weight and fuel efficient vehicle is expected to boost the demand of these materials in automobile industry. The increasing demand for fiberglass in China is expected to play a crucial role in augmenting the overall growth of the market. Rapid growth in demand for fiber glass in China is mainly due to the growing construction, wing energy sector and electrical goods industry. Asia Pacific is expected to be the leading manufacturer as well as consumer of the fiberglass market over the next few years.
The global fiberglass market is intensively competitive with the existing major players competing majorly on the basis of quality, scale of operations, technology, price and innovation among others. The overall fiberglass market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of few large players in the market which account for major share in the market due to their huge production capacities. Chinese players are expected to dominate the global manufacturing of fiberglass market. Owens Corning Corporation, Fiber Glass Industries Inc., Jushi Group Co. Ltd., China National Materials Group Corp. and Guardian Global are the key players of fiberglass market.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments