Ferro-Liquid Display is also known as Ferro Fluid Display (FFD) or Ferro-electric Liquid Display (FLD). It is a display equipment or technology that is based upon the properties of ferroelectric of particular liquids. It is display device that makes use of the interactions between the spontaneous polarization of the electric field and the ferrodielectric liquid display. FLD screens uses liquids rather than the crystals. Such fluids have faster switching time than the LCDs and they can be produced in thin layers. In the case of FLDs power is only used to change the state of the liquid so no power is used if the picture is not changing.
The key factors deriving the FLCD market is the ability to respond to characteristics below 1 ms. This is an important factor as it helps to eliminate video anomalies. FLD also offers wide range of viewing angles. The other factor catering to the growth of the market is its ability to offer high resolution with reduced pixel size. Ferro-Liquid Display comes at a cost far more expensive than the other displays and this proves to be a hindrance to the growth of the market. The FLD finds its use across several applications such as TV, computer monitors and smartphones among others.
The application of Ferro-Liquid Display (FLD) finds applications across all regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW. With the consumer electronics manufacturers based in Korea, Japan and China among others the demand for Ferro-Liquid Display (FLD) is expected to spur the market in the Asia Pacific. Some of the key players in Ferro-Liquid Display market are Semex, NEC Display Solutions, Toshiba, Videocon, HannStar Display Corporation, Fujitsu, LG Display and Samsung Electronics among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments