An Enteric Cytopathic Human Orphan virus abbreviated as echovirus is an RNA virus that causes infections and diseases of gastrointestinal tract in the human body. Primarily, infants and young children are most susceptible to echovirus however it may also infect adults leading to various diseases such as acute febrile illness, respiratory diseases, rash, hand foot and mouth disease, myocarditis, encephalitis, neonatal sepsis and aseptic meningitis. There are no specific control measures or treatments for echovirus since its spread is contagious. Yet it can be prevented through implementing good hygiene practices and avoidance of shared utensils which may interrupt transmission of the virus. Rapid diagnosis of such virus is advantageous as it may avoid unnecessary treatment with antibiotics, reduces the length of hospitalization, and eventually reduces healthcare expenses.
The global echovirus diagnostic market is categorized based on:
- Molecular diagnostics
- Differential light scattering
- Information technology
- Flow cytometry
- Gel micro-droplets
- Diagnostic imaging
- Monoclonal antibodies
End user applications
- Commercial/private laboratories
- Physician offices
- Public health labs
Globally, North America dominates the echovirus diagnostics market and is followed by Europe. Emerging countries of Asia, Middle East and Latin America are expected to drive the echovirus diagnostics market rapidly due to high rates of infections.
Some of the major factors driving the global echovirus diagnostics market include the increase in prevalence of echovirus infections in all ages due to its contagious nature, advances in molecular diagnostic technologies, bioterrorism and availability of immunosuppressive drugs in a wide range. Moreover, expansion of governmental health programs, especially in developing nations, may promote the rapid growth of echovirus diagnostics market in these regions.
Some of the major players contributing to the echovirus diagnostics market include Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Gen-Probe, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Becton Dickinson and Company, Novartis Diagnostics, Qiagen, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Siemens Ltd., Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and Wallac OY.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.