DNA Probes-based diagnostics deals with the study to examine the chemical structure of DNA by undoing the presence of abnormal gene sequence of DNA on the DNA strand. This abnormal gene sequence is mainly responsible for causing disease and hence technique such as gene polymorphism can help to limit the chances of occurrence of diseases.
Some of the factors driving this market are increase in ageing population, rising consumers awareness, rising investment in pharmaceutical researches and technological advancement. The DNA Probes-based technology is extensively used in diagnostic and also in other fields such as instrumentation development, molecular biology, surface chemistry, microfabrication, biological sample preparation and data handling. The major application area for DNA Probes-based diagnostics market includes Infectious Diseases, genetic predispositions, Molecular HLA (Human Leukocyte Antigen) typing, Forensic, Cancver testing, and others. The infectious diseases segment exhibits the largest application segment for DNA Probes-based diagnostics market. Moreover, genetic predispositions accounts for fastest growing market among others.
The U.S. holds a major share of the global DNA Probes-based diagnostics market as transformational technologies enabling the complex genetic tests to shift from research only laboratories to medical and clinical laboratories. Also, U.S. and Europe together holds the majority of the global DNA Probes-based diagnostics market as about 80% to 90% of DNA tests are performed in the developed regions such as North America and Europe. Nations in Asia Pacific such as China, India are expected to see attractive growth rate due to rise in disposable income.
Some of the market players in this industry are Abbott Laboratories, Becton Dickinson & Company, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, Inc., Roche Diagnostics, Genzyme Corporation, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Affymetrix Inc, bioMérieux, QIAGEN, Biogenex Laboratories Inc., Genzyme Corporation, Luminex Molecular Diagnostics, MP Biomedicals, Gen-Probe Incorporated and others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends.
Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments