Desalter is a part of processing unit in an oil refinery. It is the first unit where raw crude is processed before processing it into crude distillation unit. Salts in crude are generally contained in residual water suspended in oil phase. Desalter is used to remove salt, water, sediment and suspended solids. These impurities are removed from the crude in order to prevent corrosion to other units, to avoid fouling and coking, to avoid high energy consumption effected by sediments and suspended solid, to avoid catalyst poisoning, etc. a desalting system consist of a mixing device and an electrostatic treating system.
Desalter market can be segmented on the basis of types into single-stage dehydrator, single stage desalter, two stage desalter and three stage desalter. The segmentation based on the desalting application can be done into FCC feed desalting, Heavy crude desalting and distillate treating. Desalter market can be segmented on the base of geography into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the world (RoW).
Desalting protects all the equipment from various ill effects of the impurities which will hamper the entire processing unit if crude oil is not processed through desalter. Thus saving cost to repair or replace other units before time. Moreover desalter unit also increase crude throughput, less corrosion in exchanger, fractionators, pipeline, etc. The market is hampered by depleting oil reserves and more focus on unconventional gases.
Some of the key players in desalter market include. En-Fab, Inc., GasTech Engineering Corp, Croda International Plc., Petro-Techna International, ICE (Asia) Pvt. Ltd., Canadian Petroleum Processing Equipment Inc. and Komax systems Inc., along with others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.