A condenser is a device used to reduce vapour or gas to liquid. Condensers are heat exchanger which comes in various sizes and designs. The ranges of condensers vary from small to large-scale units used for industrial purposes. It is commonly used for indoor and outdoor air conditioning systems. Condensers commonly use surrounding water or air as the coolant.
The use of condensers saves the cost of water softening by recovering and re-circulating the feed water. It saves the cost of fresh water that is used in a boiler. However the condensed process fluid which is left with water is considered hazardous by environmental regulations, may be considered as a restraint to the condenser market. This liquid discharged needs a secondary process before disposal which results in an additional cost. The governmental schemes and regulations to promote investment in the renewable energy sources has become a major challenge for this market. The developing countries such as India, Sri Lanka, China, and Japan have increased the production of electricity owing to growing industrial and commercial needs. The governments of these countries are focusing on adding power capacity by setting up several power plants. This has increased the opportunity for condensers which is used in thermal power plants for generation of electricity. With rapid development of economies the market for condensers is likely to grow.
Condensers used in industries are categorized in two types namely jet condenser and surface condenser. These help in the recovery of feed water which can further be recirculated for use. The condensers used in refrigeration are Water-cooled condensers, air-cooled condenser, and evaporative condensers. They are used for commercial purposes in air conditioning and in refrigerators to get rid of heat that is extracted from the inside unit. It is also used for industrial purposes in certain chemical process such as in steam power plants, distillation and heat exchange systems.
Some of the key players in this market are Foster GE, Larsen and Turbo, GEA Group and Wheeler among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments