CT&M (Communications Test and Measurement) market includes services and integrated test equipments that are used by equipment manufacturers and communication network operators. These equipments enable network operators to deploy new services, cut down operating costs, and deliver high quality service across different stages of network lifecycle, including production, research and development, and service assurance. A communication test and measurement solution also enables broadband service providers to effectively deploy and manage triple and quad-play services including, video, voice, and data over the network.
The demand for communication test and measurement solutions is on a rise on account of growing bandwidth demand and introduction of next generation cellular and wireless technologies. In addition, increased R&D spending in telecommunication sector coupled with growth in mobile phone market have fueled market momentum. Vendors in the market are facing challenges in upgrading their integrated equipments to comply with the industry standards.
The communication test and measurement market is segmented on the basis of type of test solutions, services, end users, and geography. The communication test and measurement market is segmented on the basis of its type of test solutions into two major categories, namely- wireless test solutions and wire-line test solutions. The communication test and measurement market is further segmented on the basis of its services into three categories, namely- product support services, professional services, and managed services. On the basis of end-users, the market for communication test and measurement is segmented into four major categories, namely- network equipment manufacturers, mobile device manufacturers, telecommunication service providers, and enterprises. The communication test and measurement market is also segmented on the basis of geography into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Rest of World (ROW). Some of the key players in the communication test and measurement market include Agilent Technologies, Anritsu, Calnex Solutions, JDS Uniphase Corporation, Danaher Corporation, National Instruments Corporation, Rohde & Schwarz, Octoscope, Spirent Communications, and Yokogawa Electric Company among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments