The North American roof coating industry is vast with 45 companies actively participating in the market. The industry witnessed a decline due to economic slowdown in 2008-2009, but post 2010 the industry is gradually increasing. Roof coatings applications depend on roof substrate and various types of roof coatings available in the market such as thermal polyolefin (TPO), ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM), modified bitumen, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), and many more. The North American roof coating industry can be segmented into polymer, bituminous, reflective, and polymer modified.
Some of the key driving forces of the industry are adoption of green roof technologies and rising prices of heating and air conditioning systems. The major challenges faced by the roof coating industry are innovation in order to achieve sustainability while simultaneously managing the product cost. The industry is highly fragmented and only 10% to 15% of the market is dominated by big manufacturers, so there are tremendous growth opportunities for small manufacturers.
The key market participants in the roof coating industry are Boral Roofing, U.S. Tile Co., Atlas Roofing, MonierLifetile LLC, DaVinci Roofscapes, Carlisle Construction Materials, Decra Roofing Systems, and Crowe Building Products Ltd.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments