Clinical nutrition provides sufficient amount of nutrients such as vitamins, protein and mineral to the patients and also helps to keep energy balance. Clinical nutrition products help to improve digestion, metabolisms, absorption, transportation, storage and discharge from the human body.
Infant, enteral and parenteral nutrition are the major segments of clinical nutrition products. Enteral nutritions consumed orally such as nutritional drinks and provide nutrients to the patients who cannot ingest. Parenteral nutrients provided to patients through feeding tube. Infant nutrients can be milk-based or soy-based and helps in stages of development of infants. Infant nutrition is the fastest growing segment in the clinical nutrition products market.
Expanding product lines in nutrition markets, a steady infant birth rate, an aging population and several other factors are driving sales for clinical nutrition products in most of the regions worldwide. In addition, advancements in follow-up formulas, innovative products and other organic formulas are expected to drive sales over the forecast period. Clinical nutrition market is expected to show steady growth over the forecast period. Europe and the North America are expected to dominate the world clinical nutrition products market in the years to come. Increasing investments from manufacturers in the R&D for innovating new products with enhanced nutrition and focused at improving the health of infants would help in further market expansion. Growing awareness about the relationship between health and nutrition, recovering market conditions would help clinical nutrition market to succeed in the long-term.
Some of the key participants in clinical nutrition products market include Nestle Nutrition, Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Lonza Ltd, Gentiva Health Services Inc., Mead Johnson & Company, Kendall, Abbott Laboratories Inc., Hospira Inc., Hero Nutritionals Inc., Baxter International Inc., American Home Patient Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, H. J. Heinz Company and Fresenius Kabi among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.