Ceramic is an inorganic, nonmetallic solid which withstands chemical corrosion and is made from kaolinite and alumina. Ceramic paper is thermally efficient and light in weight. It is made of refractory fibrous material which is generally 1 or 2 mm thick sheet. It provides good resistance to tearing, high flexibility and resistance to thermal shock. Thus, it is used in a range of applications. It is mainly manufactured by non-woven technology for exceptional insulating performance. Ceramic paper has low thermal conductivity, high temperature stability, high heat reflectance and excellent dielectric strength. Thus, it is extensively used in industries such as aerospace, appliances, ceramic & glass, petrochemical and automotive among others.
Ceramic paper is used in heat shielding and in igniter line protection among others. It is extensively used in aerospace industry. The growing aerospace industry is expected to augment the demand for ceramic paper within the forecast period. In addition, ceramic paper is used in automotive and petrochemical industries on account of its properties mentioned above. Thus, the growing automobile industry is anticipated to drive the ceramic paper market. Moreover, ceramic paper is widely used in making ceramic towel holders, vases and other decorative articles for the interior of buildings. Thus, the growing construction industry may substantially fuel the demand for ceramic paper within the forecast period. The volatility in raw material prices may hamper the demand for ceramic paper over the next few years. Intensive research on ceramics and new product development as per regulations is expected to create new opportunities for ceramic paper market in near future.
Emerging economies such as China and India are expected to exhibit the fastest growth in the ceramic paper market. The major players of the ceramic paper market are Isolite Insulating Products Co. Ltd, Morgan Thermal Ceramics, Shandong Luyang Share Co. Ltd. and Unifrax Corporation among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.