Cancer cells exhibit a fundamentally modified metabolism that creates an environment in the body to support the growth of tumors and malignancy. In-depth understanding of the biochemical characters of cancer has facilitated the understanding and implementation of several different cancer profiling platforms.
Deciphering the scope of altered metabolism of cancer cells, its relevance in disease pathogenesis, and its further potential in the discovery of suitable therapeutics, thus, demands development in technologies for the identification of modified enzymes and cellular structures in cancer.
Large scale cancer profiling methods such as genomics, proteomics, and metabolomics are being used to explicate metabolic pathways responsible for tumorigenesis and metastasis. These endeavors in the field of cancer profiling and pathways have facilitated not only in understanding the basic biochemistry of cancer, but have also helped in the discovery of modalities of efficient cancer therapy.
The growth of this market is driven by increase in demand for new and specific biomarkers useful in drug discovery. The high growth of the biomarker market is influenced by the increase in demand for biomarkers by the aging population and the emerging economies of Asia-Pacific.
The major cancer profiling technologies currently being employed are genomic profiling, transcriptomic profiling, epigenomic profiling, proteomics, glycomics, and metabolomics. Gene expression profiling facilitated the efficient detection and measurement of different gene transcripts in a single RNA sample. Continuous evolution in methods such as microarray analysis, quantitative real-time PCR, and multiplex PCR has helped in efficient decoding of molecular mechanisms in cancer. These methods are also helpful in the discovery of new drug targets and diagnostic biomarkers.
Some of the major market players in the global cancer profiling and pathways market are Life Technologies, Applied Biosystems, and Affymetrix.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments