Bio seeds are the inventions of biotechnology, and are used in order to incorporate desired qualities into seeds. They are formed by the laboratory infusion of quality genes into the host body. This is a supervised and improved form of the existing variety in terms of some new introduced genes. It is a process of continuous research, development, and coordination between various levels.
The shift in consumer preference towards improved diet has led to an increasing demand for superior quality fruits and vegetables. Bio seeds are the perfect answer to this rising demand. The primary driver for the demand of bio seeds are the benefits like large size of fruits and vegetables, high yield, and better nutrition.
Technological innovations and advancement in the agro industry are also dynamic factors. The market is expected to show a boom in the coming six years. Still, the acceptance of such seeds is facing hindrances in developing and underdeveloped nations. For instance in India, it is against the ancient practices of farming and cultivations.
North America and Europe are the pioneers in this field and are the leaders in the market. The European share is dominated by Germany, Switzerland, and France. The increasing demand in China and India has pushed these countries to enter this field. China is looking at it more seriously, considering its future aspects. Looking towards the current demands, India has also taken effective steps towards the development of this emerging market in the country.
The developing economy, market availability, regulatory reforms and available research resources of the countries supports the developments of this technology to a large extent. The rapid shift in lifestyles and the urge to accept technology has created a huge market for Bio seeds. Farmers are finding it easy to cultivate and sell the produce at economic costs.
Some of the major companies operating in the global market for Bio Seeds production and advancements are Monsanto (US), DuPont (US), Syngenta (Switzerland), Groupe Limagrain (France) and Land O’ Lakes (US). Few other companies which are in the run are KWS AG (Germany), Bayer Crop Science (Germany), Sakata (Japan), DLF-Trifolium (Denmark), and Takii (Japan).
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments