An air compressor is a mechanical device that converts power from electric motor or from an engine into kinetic energy by pressurizing and compressing air which releases on quick bursts. Various methods of air compression are positive displacement type and negative displacement type. Positive displacement type of air compressors are piston type air compressors, rotary screw compressor and reciprocating air compressor. Negative displacement type of compressors includes centrifugal air compressor and axial flow compressor. Positive displacement type air compressors works by pushing air into a chamber whose volume has been decreased to compress the air. Negative type air compressors utilize centrifugal force produced by spinning impeller to increase and decrease air which further pressurizes it.
Air compressors are segmented according to the design and principle of operation such as reciprocating type compressor, rotary type compressor and turbo compressor. Reciprocating compressor is further classified such as single stage, two stage, rocking piston type and diaphragm type. Rotary type compressor includes scroll type, rotary helical screw type and rotary sliding vane type
Some of the major drivers of this market are rapid industrialization and developing economies. However, high operational cost in the manufacturing of air compressors can hamper the growth of the market. Ample opportunities lies for air compressor as large number of industries are coming up in future.
Some of the key players in the business of Air compressor are Frank technologies, Bauer group, Oasis Manufacturing, Airtex Compressors, Ingersoll Rand, Bel Aire Compressors, Grainger Company, VMAC Company, Best Aire LLC, and Sullair among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments