Previously only whole body imaging systems were available at checkpoints in the airport but technological advancements have now revolutionized the growth of this industry. These advancements are in response to the bomb blasts in aircrafts and terrorist activities. Advanced technologies are being used in various airport systems such as airport communications, digital signage systems, airport management systems, fire, security and car parking systems. It also includes advanced radar systems, land mobile radio, common use networks, display technologies, control software’s, check-in systems for passengers and self service kiosks.
Some of the major growth drivers for this market are security issues, illegal immigration, rising mass capacity in airports, increasing number of airlines etc. A challenge for this market is the proper execution of technologies without zero defects. Privatization of airport industry has created many opportunities for this market as every airline company wants to get competitive advantage over others by providing world-class facilities and systems.
Introduction of jumbo aircrafts has pushed the industry players to come up with newer technologies so that airport infrastructure systems can be easily maintained. Land control systems and GPS based approach are some of the newly implemented technologies in airport systems. Among the recent developments of airport technologies there is avian radar system which tracks the flying birds and displays real time bird activity.
Some of the key players in this market space include, A4 Vision, Inc., ActivIdentity corp., Alstom Aerospace airports, American Lafrance Corp., Analogic Corp., Arinc, Inc., Bosch Security Systems, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Siemens Airports, Syagen Technology, Inc., Vanderlande Industries, Rockwell Automation etc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.